, ,

Turtle and Swans

Jumat, 04 Maret 2011 Leave a Comment

Turtle and Swans

from Hang Tuah: Cakrangga mwang Durbudhi

Vandhi L as Turtle (T)

Maria V as Swan 1 (S1)

Joanna as Swan 2 (S2)

Kevin H as Narrator (N) and People 1 (P1)

Andy G as People 2 (P2)

N : Once upon a time, there is a turtle which lives in a great lake with a lot of other creatures. He does have many friends. His best friends are a twin swan. They like to talk each other about their interesting story.

S1 : Hey guys, I have an interesting story. Do you want to hear it?

S2 & T : Yeah. Of course.

S1 : Okay. Here we go. Once upon a time, there are a turtle and twin swans. Then, one of the swan says, ‘Once upon a time, there are a turtle and twin…..’

T : (interrupting) Hey! Are you mad? It’s the same with us!

S1 : (angry) Hey, don’t you dare interrupting me! If you have a better story to tell, then tell us now!

T : (calm down) Okay, I’ll tell the story. Once upon a time, there is a boy who is sitting under a tree. He is waiting for a rabbit. When the rabbit is coming, it bumps into the tree and the boys quickly pick it up. Then, the tiger comes to the boy and says, (produces a tiger’s voice) ‘Put it down! That’s mine. I’ve waited here for two days,’ THE END. That’s it. Is it interesting?

S1 & S2: (confused) I think………. It is not interesting.

T : (angry) Okay! I’ll bring you some more interesting stories tomorrow.

S2 : Really? Okay, I’ll wait for your story.

S1 : Okay, let’s go home. Good bye turtle! See you tomorrow.

N : The next day, the turtle tells the story like what he had promised. Then, one year later, there is no rain and the lake begins to dry up.

T : (Run to S1) Oh no! Oh no! We got a big problem! (exhausted, breathing heavily)

S1 : What’s up turtle? What’s the problem?

T : Look! Look! (Pointing) The lake begins to dry up.

S1 : (Run to S2) Sister! Sister! The lake begins to dry up.

S2 : (surprised) What?! Are you lying?

S1 : No, it’s true.

S2 : Oh, man… So, what must we do?

S1 : We must find another lake.

T : How about me? You can fly, but I can’t!

N : (S1 & S2 are thinking) They are thinking together to find idea.

S1 : Now, we must find an idea.

T : (walk around) Think.. Think.. Think..

S2 : Hey What are you doing?

T : Don’t you look? I try to find out how…… Oh! I have an idea! How about if both of you carry me with a stick? I have good hands to hold.

N : They agree with the turtle’s plan.

T : (pointing S1 & S2) Hey you! Hurry up! I need water, If we can’t find it, I will die.

S1 : Okay, let’s go.

S2 : (talk to turtle)But you must always hold the stick, if you’re not, I don’t know what will happen to you next.

T : (Angrily) Shut up your mouth! I’m not a foolish like you.

N : A few seconds later, they fly to the sky. They go through the city. When they are flying, the citizens see the swans are flying and carrying a turtle with a stick.

P2 : (talking to P1, pointing to S1,S2,T) Hey look! Look!

P1 : What’s the matter?

P2 : Look! Look! Those are……….(amazed)

P1 : Oh, I see. I see! There are two little birds with a stupid shell.

P2 : Really? I don’t think so. I think that there are two amazing swans and one turtle.

N : The turtle hears what the people have said just now, and he becomes angry.

T : (shouting angrily) Hey you! Stupid people! Do you know I’m the cleverest here? (released from stick) Hmm.. why does the air around here is so cool? (The turtle looks around him) Oh no! Aaaa.. Good bye!

S1 : Hey! Are you okay? Huh, our friend is so stupid.

S2 : Yea. He forgot to what he had promised.

N : The turtle falls onto the railway. Suddenly, a train comes through and he shouts.

T : (Shouting) Oh no! I’m not lucky today.

N : As fast as the train moves to crash the turtle. He was torn into two pieces and become the turtle soup by the people. And the twin swan find a new place to live safely, and live happily ever after. THE END

0 komentar »

Leave your response!